1. What's the biggest lesson you've learnt from starting up Dr Will’s?
Don’t be afraid to ask people for help.
2. What's the one piece of business advice you wish you'd been given?
Everything will take 6-12 months longer than you think.
3. Was there ever a point when you wanted to give up?
At least monthly! The best thing about having a co-founder is having someone who won’t let you!
4. What's been the biggest milestone for the business so far?
I suppose it’s happened gradually but we now feel that we've built a great team, so coming in on a Monday morning and seeing everyone working towards our goals, feels like a big milestone.
5. Who is your inspiration?
Sir Harold Gillies - Pioneering plastic surgeon who worked tirelessly during the world wars to reconstruct injured servicemen. He wasn’t afraid to push the boundaries of surgery and made great strides because of this.
6. What keeps you motivated?
Knowing that what we’re doing will make a positive impact.
7. What business or brand do you look up to?
Patagonia - They have an incredible ethos that spans their brand, team members and products. Yvon Chouinard is pretty inspirational too!
8. If you weren't doing this, you would be....
Plodding on with my plastic surgery training.