1. What's the biggest lesson you've learnt from starting up Ace Tea?
There are no shortcuts to getting customers. You have to do it the hard way.
2. What's the one piece of business advice you wish you'd been given?
Don’t rely on Social Media to gain customers.
3. Was there ever a point when you wanted to give up?
No. Never. I am totally committed.
4. What's been the biggest milestone for the business so far?
Securing a very nice export order to South Africa after only a four months.
5. Who is your inspiration?
My father. He retired at 52. Not bad.
6. What keeps you motivated?
The desire to build the brand up and distribute my exceptional teas globally.
7. What business or brand do you look up to?
Tesla & Elon Musk its founder.
8. If you weren't doing this, you would be…